Monday, June 8, 2009

4 days until departure. . .

Lucille is washed, with a fresh oil change and is mechanically ready to roll.
I picked up a power port that I have to connect and I still havent finished the stereo install; but those will be part of the same effort one morning this week.



Weather is expected to be significantly cooler than here on the Texas gulfcoast, so my chaps will be needed for warmth as well as protection. Picked them up this morning from a little boot shop in Pasadena where I had the cheesy belt they were sewn to cut off and long loops created to run a regular belt through. Hopefully being able to cinch them up tight will help me keep them from falling down past my non-existant backside. I'm here to tell ya that taking that medicine "Noassatol" all my life has been effective. If this doesnt work I'll just have to go "redneck" and add a pair of suspenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment