Wednesday, June 10, 2009

36 hours left to prepare.

That time flies when you're having fun thing? It flies even faster when you have a lot to do and a small amount of time in which to accomplish it. Working nights this week isnt helping me achieve my goals either.

The CB's that I bought didnt work out as planned, so they are being sent back from whence they came, and replacement hand-helds will be purchased locally tomorrow. Gotta be able to communicate with the chase team with as many miles of travel as we've got ahead of us.

Two days from now, the first day's travel will be winding down, if not already in the history books. I still have a couple of items on my pre-trip "to do" list, but I'm confident that I can eventually borrow a line from George Peppard's A-Team quote book:
"I love it when a plan comes together."


1 comment:

  1. Hanibal was alright but you had to respect Face Man, he had skills. It sounds like your going to have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete